Making a difference
Volunteers are truly what makes Maple Knoll Village feel like home.
Each year, volunteers donate thousands of hours of their time and talents to provide meaningful experiences for our residents. Last year alone, over 250 volunteers enhanced the lives of our residents through friendly visits, guest entertainment, therapy dog visits, and more!
Research has proven that volunteering provides many mental and physical benefits including:
- The power to change lives
- A physical feeling of satisfaction
- New friends and stronger friendships
- Connection and confidence
- Value to schools and employers
- A chance to pay it forward
- Feelings of gratitude
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch as soon as possible!
"*" indicates required fields