Bodmann Pavilion, where you're in great company and even better care!
Bodmann Pavilion is a skilled nursing community in Cincinnati, Ohio. Skilled nursing is ideal for those with chronic illnesses, injuries, or individuals that require significant assistance with activities of daily living, or 24-hour supervised and medical care.
Located within Maple Knoll Village, residents of Bodmann Pavilion maintain their dignity and pride no matter what level of care they may require. Compassionate care and support is provided with a wide array of healthcare services, individualized care plans, engaging activities based on cognitive abilities, and attentive staff.
Bodmann Skilled Nursing Pavilion accepts admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For more information, please contact the Bodmann Pavilion Admissions Coordinator at 513-782-2657.
Skilled Nursing includes:
- Nursing staff on-site 24/7
- Long and short term levels of care
- Individualized memory support
- Cable and telephone services
- Complete dining services including special diet accommodations
- Private and semi-private suites
Life Enrichment provided:
- Restorative programming
- Group social and cultural events
- Personalized activities based on cognitive abilities
- Access to Life Enriching Gardens and walking paths
- Gathering rooms for families and friends
Bodmann Pavilion also offers a variety of other health services including:
- On-site physician clinic
- Skilled rehabilitation
- Respite Care
- Hospice Care
- University of Cincinnati Outpatient Geriatric Evaluation Center
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Specialist services such as podiatry, audiology, dentistry, and optometry